Besides this I want to try a lot of things. Have different kinds of experience just to widen my knowledge and be happy. I would love to be doing a lot of different things. I know I just could not make up my mind. Stress you know! A lot of people have been asking me what I wanna do with my life and I know I have been giving them different answers just for the sake of answering. Its like I wish I know what is it I want to do. But one thing that I hate most is when people starts telling me what I should be doing. Like seriously. Its like my life. Can I decide what I wanna do...haiz...I know people are concern but I seriously need time to think for myself. Its up to god If I am fortunate to get a great job and earn loads of money from it. To me this are all temporary and you never know when you are going to die. I want to live my life to the fullest and be happy. I feel like my previous 7 months have been kinda a waste of my happy time and I have lost my happy times. Ugh! How to get the best of both worlds as to be happy and earning money at the same time??
Hard life : Good life.
Hard to comprehend.
The best thing that I can do is be happy for now and try to sort my brains out.
Relationships will be another story to tell. As one I have no one yet to be serious with. Two I need my life to be sorted. Three I realized that this future person that I might be with does not have to handle any emotional baggage cause I have none. Hahaha...no worries for Ex-s...hahaha
Hooray to me!
Alright! Wish me luck for the next chapter of my life!
1 comment:
Just received a check for $500.
Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn taking paid surveys online...
So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.
Post a Comment