27 October 2009

What a girl to do?

I just realize how irritating it is being a girl sometimes. Its like you know you should not have to feel that way but you just did due to the raging hormones that you tend to have right after your menstrual cycle or during it. Its hard to avoid that feeling where you just feel depress about what is happening around you and get all emo shit about it. It sucks.

Basically I just discovered this when I realize that I do have the same feeling as I do now before and I know how to handle it. But this time due to this weakness during this time of the month it just made me feel crappy and mood-less all of a sudden. Irritating like hell. Then again I'm hoping that I wouldn't want to feel like this again but I still know this will happen in the next month. Damn!

So for now I'm trying to keep myself sane and push myself to be happy just trying not think about it. What is it I'm thinking about I have no idea. But I know that what I'm thinking about is stupid and could never happen! Everything is just so complicated. Life is complicated. I have to a few people about it and have some of their views. Most of which is the same. I know what I should do by now but either way I'll still lose. I am in a lose-lose situation. How to think win-win like what Steven Covey is saying!!!

But whatever it is I need to stay positive. Need positive energy to surround me!!! Yes!

Ok back to work now...LOL....

No comments: