07 November 2009

COMPLAINTS!!!

Its been almost a week that I am jobless. Yes Fil is jobless. Then I went out, saw some sec. sch friends as always the standard qns they'll ask is, so what are you doing now? My ans. has been standardized now. Looking for jobs. Finish school. End contract term with work place. Then the next qns will be...so are you attached now...ans will be..."hahaha...no..." Lols...Seriously I am still the same as I was before. Only now older and mostly bigger...haiz...Say no more about what is. Time for what's next.

Ok I have applied for jobs. I am looking for govt. based jobs. I don't know why but it seems more relax I think. But seriously no such thing as relax jobs. Basically I am waiting for any calls for an interview. Waiting...

Now I am wasting time at home. Trying my best not to be a pest to my mum. Sometimes I feel like I maybe in her way. So I am trying my best to help around the house.

Besides all this, the idiotic thing is that my pay is not in yet!! WTF!!! its a week aft the end of the month and I still have no pay! Msg boss, never reply...Seriously what the hell is going on. Its not free labour ok. Want me to struggle for a month? Ugh!

Complaints are all I have for this week, I hope things will be better next week. Hmm...what's next in line?

Pray hard that I'll get a job can. Thank you! Insya'allah dapat!

No comments: