13 February 2011

44/365 - Jega's Farewell!

Salam,

Today was suppose to have lunch with my poly mates but mum insist me to stay till my brother finish his tuition then I can go out so I did. Reached there late but managed to catch up with them even if its for a short while...hehehe...miss them soo much!
Got my dose of coffee today and met them! Talk a bit and then head to Seah Im for Jega wants teh! Hahaha...so we went. Hope to meet them again soon though...hehehe...still got loads to tell! Hahaha...


Then I head over to my granny's place since I miss the lil monsters so much! Hahaha...cannot wait to hear lil Amsyar talk like as if he is so old so I need to go there. Hahaha...came, did my prayers had dinner and disturb the lil kids and went home! Tomorrow will be heading there again with my brother's ex though since she misses Amsyar too! Hahaha...he is so adorable!

By some magic tele-phaty ways me and Ain's mind work I tend to call her and got her at a correct timing! Hahaha...as I reached the bus stop, so did she and I'm only at the previous bus stop since the bus only stops there and not at the usual stop which is nearer to our house. So I asked her to wait so she can help me take a full body photo...hahaha...we took some photos and sat for a while and talk! Then head home since we had some urgent biz to attend too! Hahaha...here are the photos to our mini photoshoot!



Much love

No comments: