14 February 2011

45/365 - My Day!


Salaam,

Its supposedly to be V-day but I never celebrate it and I find it ridiculous for couples to only want to celebrate this day with their love one. I mean if you love them won't you want to celebrate it everyday? But anyways enough of V-day!

Today was a very gradient day. Why I say gradient, well I was given a some what snide remark about my religion and the terms of halal. If only they truly know the reasons why certain foods are forbid in Islam to be eaten. I was truly pissed off that he do not respect my religion as I do theirs. I don't go around passing sarcastic remarks of his traditions or believes. I mean what did I ever do to him to make him pass those snide comments and remarks right? Anyways, as a muslim I try my best to keep my head down and keep quiet as bringing up an argument is a sin as it is. I listen to some Nasyid and even let the Ya'asin play on my phone to calm me down.

After a while I did cool down and I was able to smile.

Today I spent my evening with my brother's ex girlfriend Nisa as she wanted to visit my granny and misses our fave lil monster Amsyar. Met her at Dhoby Ghaut and took circle line over to her place. I am amazed that I could talk to her comfortably as in my mind I thought it would be awkward. After granny's place we took the bus home and we talked. I am also amazed and I was kind of envious that she has the knowledge of Islam perhaps a lil bit more than me. She also got me a bracelet and it was lovely. I came home and waited for my brother to come home and try to tell him it was a mistake to let her go. Then he said, "I'll try to mend my ties with her." I was like so happy when he said that. I have a feeling she is the one for him. But then again, we can only plan but Allah decides it all. Insya'allah, jodoh is with them...

*the bracelet she gave! :)*

No comments: