26 December 2012

Salam,

I just couldn't think of any title for this postings. Its pretty much random I guess. Its 26th of Dec! Can u believe it? I don't know how this calendar year past so fast. I have been having a few years of undetermined work place until today, Alhamdulillah I have secured a place permanently.

Although nothing is ever peachy at the workplace though. I've been too emotional at work lately. I could not control my emotions. One annoying idiot is really testing my patience. Insulting me, my knowledge, my experience & all of me. I am sick of hearing his non- local accent that come from some deep village. I am not trying to insult on where he comes from or how smart he is. But honestly on a whole, he is no elder to be respected or to look up to. He could be as old as my mum but all I learn from him is to not learn from him. His pride & ego is sky high. I really do not know how to control myself from getting angry. I am not who I am when I am standing up for myself. I've never been so disrespectful in my life ever but this guy just shatters my patience. How do I face tomorrow if I always have this anger within me. I thought I have it under control but I was wrong.

How do I do this?

:'(

No comments: