20 July 2012

Just not there yet.

Salam people!

Its been so long since I've blogged. Been super slumped with so many things in life.

I need to get this off my chest actually. I love to take photos as you all know. But an honest fact is that I am not really confident enough with the fact that people would label me as a photographer. I just feel that people out there are much more better than me. Like their shots are more superior & are off more better quality than mine. I really need to sink this in. I am comfortable if a person just call me camera woman or something. It takes the professionalism of a photographer somehow. 

I feel that, a photographer should possess so much more than just taking good shots. I feel that they should really now their A-Zs of photography. I am still learning and I still have a long way to go. I am glad that I am surrounded with good photographers around. Some how I am still not comfortable with how vicious some of them are. I just wanna lay low. Like mind my own business and just do my own thing. Like I don't have to be known. I just wanna be Filzah. I just want Qitareqa Photography to be just a humble group with enough people who are satisfied with our work. I just don't need it to go all big and then just be poof! I am comfortable with how things are right now. We don't need a thousand likes for now. I am just thankful that some people like our work. Alhamdulillah. Biar sederhana.

InsyaAllah, I would love to have my very own studio and I want to have darkroom in my studio. Oh yes film is awesome!!! Hehehes...

Let the photography talks stops here this week! I hope! School is starting next week & I am terrified at the amount of classes I have in a week. Honestly, working & schooling is no joke! It is so stressful. I really have to put photography aside for the next few months. Till Nov. at the very least. Everyone have their own sets of stress lets respect each other for that matter though. We cannot assume that our lives are more stressful than another. So my life could just be less stressful. Imagine those older classmates of mine who have to struggle their jobs, school and a family. I should be thankful that I am not married yet for now. InsyaAllah I do want to get married, if its fated so. Hehehe! Ok lah I think I am blabbering nonsense already. Toodles!


P.s. Selamat Menyambut ibadah puasa kepada semua Muslim dan Muslimah! Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims! =P

Salam! =P

No comments: