Salam,
Its been about a yr since I felt being cared for or at least felt important in someone's life. I don't have that feeling pretty often. I am alone in most parts of my life. Although its nice to have all the whole mindspace to be just about u, I grow to learn to live with it.
Being single is easy. That is all I know how to be all of my life. Maybe HE has better plans for me & love is not what I need now.
I just don't know what to feel anymore but just to redha that love is not for me right now.
Its been about a yr since I felt being cared for or at least felt important in someone's life. I don't have that feeling pretty often. I am alone in most parts of my life. Although its nice to have all the whole mindspace to be just about u, I grow to learn to live with it.
Being single is easy. That is all I know how to be all of my life. Maybe HE has better plans for me & love is not what I need now.
I just don't know what to feel anymore but just to redha that love is not for me right now.
1 comment:
Salam filzah, don't be sad. Keep the do'a. Love can happen anytime. InsyAllah. Nice to find your blog once again! :)
http://sitinurnaqiah.com
Post a Comment