Mon was ok. Despite being terribly disturbed by the raging war that's going on in my head. Sometimes its just that you know what you did wrong, but the problem is whether the people you did wrong to realize that you realize your mistake. Its hard to convince people. Pleasing people is very tiring. It drains you out and tire you down. I read somewhere that if we spend less time thinking about pleasing people our life will be much clearer and we won't have that obstacle of having so many people to worry about along our way. So I shall leave it to that.
Back to my title...ok its disturbing to have weird questions about sex...I mean I don't mind answering to it but what worries me is that the person who is asking me this question. I mean to have them coming out with such questions just made you think how much is this issue is so important to them. I know I never had trouble with sexs. As in I am blessed enough I do not encounter such sex craze people (although there's one pervert who tried that but failed) who worries about sexs all the time.
I know the young teens now faces this predicament whereby in secondary schools the peers are showing off who had sex and who is just too pure. Have this kids loose their morale. Nowadays a person morale is as easy as tearing a paper. Its scary to hear such things. I think the world is coming to an end. Nothing is worth saving anymore to this kids... I just wish I could show them that there is more to life... =(
No comments:
Post a Comment