13 March 2011

71/365 - GAAAAHHH!!!

Salam,

I had a feeling today. It was a familiar feeling I had when I was in yr 2 going on yr 3. You know, the feeling whereby you feel that your presence was not wanted. Last time I had no courage to just leave. But I think today I did. Alhamdulillah!

I don't even know who reads my blog but I just want to share this. I had my fair share of two faced people in my life. After going through life and I know I've been one before, I tend to want to leave it and move on. It hurts to know that people you use to love don't even forsake you anymore. But its ok. I mean people may have lost trust in me due to my past mistakes. I have to admit I was not a nice person and I have a foul mouth sometimes. But then again it saddens me to be treated as such.

I need to point my head straight ahead. We cannot force anyone to like us.

No comments: