Salam,
I had the most interesting start of the day today! I have a friend who loves to post this question to me,it goes something like this, "When was the last time you did something for the first time?" With that question I shall answer it well today I did something new for the first time!
As you can see I post a picture of me there, well that picture is off me outside off my container office on site. So anyways, everyday the last person to leave the office have to lock the door. Apparently, the last guy locked the door with the key that I do not have. I was tired and I just needed to rest. As I sat outside and saw the possibly open window, a brilliant idea came to mind. I pushed the window and made a quick look around which I then decide to climb into the office. Hahaha...it was quick and I've got to say was a little juvenile! Hahahaha...which in then lead me to feel very much awake compared to the usual day where I just unlock the door as per routine. Adrenaline rush awakes you!
I've got to say that's got to be the highlight of my week. Hahaha...hope you guys had one awesome one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment