05 January 2011

5/365 - It was Ain's Happiest Day




Salam,

Its the 5th day of the month! Its a Wednesday and I usually dread Wednesday but due to the hols on mon I feel awesome about today.

It was a normal working day. As usual same old same old...nothing new. After work I head out to meet Ain as she was itching to shop!

So met her at Bugis and then went to my fave Masjid, Masjid Sultan for prayers.
We then had dinner at Victory as I was craving for Murtabak! Hehehe...then our shopping adventures begins!
I bought some scarfs and got myself a new jeans cause its like my daily essential for work! Ain went all out! She got jeans, dresses and a bag...hahaha...I'm not sure what else she buys but I think she'll blog it here www.365daysofnurainsenin.blogspot.com...hahaha...yeah!
I'm too tired to explain more...let the pics do the talking! Oh I just compile all my scarfs here...hehehe...like finally!

No comments: