31 August 2010

When Reality Bites. We turn to hobbies!!!

Salam,
I have been kinda pressurized lately so I find ways to clear my mind. As such this are the things I did so far...Chill for Iftar with my belove lions from Sang Singa Purba....
And then chill under the moonlight by playing truth or dare and have an awesome background music that's being played at Esplanade Waterfront. Enjoying the company, scenery and ambience! Awesome time to chill! Esplanade is awesome!!

Besides that I've been trying to prove people wrong that any camera is as good as any camera. Well it does count when it comes to quality. But if your camera is as good and clear enough well its good to go. However, I have to say I may hv been taking photos for a quite a while but most of it is just experimenting and playing around with the family camera until I got my very own...so this is what I've learnt along the way...hehehe...

This photos are taken with my Phone camera - HTC Touch2!

Besides photography, shopping is loved to. When u're stressed...u shop...So for this month I shopped online...but I only bought this 10pcs blusher set at such an awesome price and i bought 2 filters for my camera!!! Woots!!! I can't wait to take photos with it!! Hehehehe...
I hope to shop more for my Hari Raya stuff soon...I need to get shoes! First time no shoes!!!
Shall look forward to shopping dates!!! =)

Alright that's all i hv to say...till then!
Salam....

No comments: