This Ramadhan there is a lil bit of drama here and there...we start off with....

me finally meeting Ms Shaura Marissa; daughter of newly proud parents Zalinah & Fazlan...Hehehe...So cute lah this baby!!! Dare I say where did I meet this cute lil missy...well Me n Jibby visited Abd who got into an accident so we met her at CGH...hehehe...

Here is Abd with his left arm sling and the other typing into his faithful blog. Hope he gets well soon!!!

Next I broke my record of going to Geylang, ALONE some more!!! Achievement nonetheless! Besides that I went there thrice so far and its been only a week...lols...

So here's Geylang in the noon...


and Geylang At night...

Lastly had my first Iftar out with some of ex-colleagues from Toy'R'us...
Until then...Selamat Berpuasa Semua...
Insya'allah segala Ibadah kita dpt diterima Allah...
Amin...
2 comments:
Love the pictures.
Thanks! =)
Post a Comment