18 May 2010

Syukur.

Salaam,

I am grateful for what I have pull myself out of. I was indeed in such a difficult state of mind having jobs that cause me so much stress. My last job ended on a gd note but with bad ending.

It was stated in the contract that I was to get my pay at every first wk of each month. So I waited for that 1st wk and it did not come. It was mother's day and I plan to treat my mum out for dinner. I already told her that I would but it sucks cause I do not have me pay!

Then I text the boss to check when my pay is coming in and was told I would get it last week. So a week has past and the boss message me that he'll pay me on Mon, 17 May. I went to checked my account yesterday and still no pay.

I text the boss again and he said he will pay me by parts. Mon, 9pm a certain amount and the rest he will transfer at the end of this week. Can anyone tell me if they ever had such bad luck with pay? I was lucky I saved up. If not I'll be crawling to work and eating grass this few weeks.

The other sucky thing was that the money saved up was for me to go on a trip with my friends this July. I am so glad I only stayed for 3 months there. I have no idea how long they're going to stay. But I know for sure they won't last long. Even a measly amount, less than a thousand dollars and they cannot pay me on time. How about the rest of the workers?

This was one of the worse working experience I ever had. Syukur its over. I hope this new job will bring me good times. So far so good. I don't feel like I need to drag myself to work but I am more excited for it. Wish me luck! =)

Salaam....

No comments: