16 May 2010

Changes and People

Salaam ALL!

Ok I finally got off that job of mine thats gives me heart pain all those while and Alhamdullilah I got another job a week after that. So let me clarify I don't like to change jobs but I just haven't find the right one. I think this new job is the right one. Its something I've been learning in my 3 years of my poly life and I love it! Its better to love the job than hating and cursing it all the time. Its been a week and I'm happy there so far. Insya'allah it will continue on. I want to take this as a challenge for me to learn new things and be more confident of my abilities. Being underestimated sucks. Not everyone can do what is given to them, give them something they are good at of course they can go far.

Next thing I have to say is about people. One thing I like to do is observe people. I know it might sound creepy but I observe people and their attitudes to just see how they are as a person. Its even awesome if you know how to read their body language. Then you'll know who is lying to you and stuff. I got so inspired to learn more abt it after watching Lie To Me. Its awesome!!!

Then again I don't really like this attitude of some people who portrays that they are oh so big and powerful and act like as if they know so much. But the real fact is they are posers. Like seriously. Sad to say I know some of these posers. Waddup with that attitude. It turns ppl off seriously! Then again who am I to judge. This kids are just trying to fit in to their new life perhaps but in the totally wrong approach. I hope they do see the error in their actions though. Its all part of growing up. Hanya Allah saja yang tahu....

No comments: