24 January 2010

When an 18-y-o thinks he's awesome.

So tell me, who in the right mind would want to be known as the person with the big boobs. What the hell is wrong with you spreading a fact like that when people don't even know me. In the first place who the hell do you think you are talking about me in that way. Don't you have respect or at least a decent brain in your mind to describe a person in a decent way. I have way more distinct character than my boobs. What an idiot! By the way acting like an asshole does not serves you right to degrade and embarrass people. People are human beings with feelings by the way. You think you so cool coz YOUNG teenage girls are laughing at your lame jokes. I think not. What an ass you are making of yourself. Sincerely I feel like you are a disgrace to your own school and the club you belong in. Don't you know that all character that you portray in public represent all the things of where you are from. I seriously feel so ashamed to be in the same room as you. Having people who just know you can just condemn you in a split second just shows how much idiotic-ness you are exuding from yourself. Boy you so need to grow up and learn that life is not always up! Watch you back coz you'll never know what life is going to bring you.

BTW do you watch too much porn to make you say all the dirty things that you are saying. I can seriously say that you need psychological help! Good luck with your acting big and high and mighty.

P.S. You're not hot. Neither are you a good singer. Deal with it!

No comments: