So the pictures here are the last few people that I spent my last week with! Some not in the pics will be my parents, my siblings, some of the SSP lovelies and some more friends!
24-27 Dec 09
I went on a road trip with my uncle's family. Went to Seremban - KL. Went to Seremban for a Homestay and I got to say it was kinda shocking. But after a day there I think I can survive Kampung. I use to stay at my grand aunt kampung in JB it not much different. Anyways, for the one day we had there I witnessed loads of things. I confirmed that rabbits, ostrich and deer could be eaten. My uncle bought a Rabbit burger, my cousin ate Deer Burger and I had my fair share of Ostrich Burger too. But in my defense Rabbits should not be eaten!!! The list of burgers are listed on the menu on the picture down here. Its in Malay though. Yikes! So then drove to KL. Got lost. Well the roads are confusing. I think my suggestion to the transport authority there is to place the names of roads big2 along the highways! Its confusing!!! Then went to shop the next day. Didn't get to buy much things as I planned I would though. I only brought like a hundred dollars there. Then finally I get to see KLCC up close and not so personal. I have no idea why the countless times I've been to KL I've never been to KLCC. How weird is that? I finally had my chance, took some pics, shop and ate a little. Then the next day we were all on our back to Singapore. Just in time to catch Singapore Idol Finals. I got to say I'm not a fan of it cause I kind of think how bogus it seems seeing that most of them only have a moderate voice but they are good looking. But then again its just media. I got no comment on who wins though. Gotta say both of the finalist are good. Congratz to both of them! Ok sidetrack to SI ok so back to my last week....
Then after lazing around on Mon and taught tuition on Tuesday, it was finally time for me to meet my beloved SSP peeps. There was dance training. I dropped by to see them. Then after which Saffy and I head to town to get ourselves some dessert. Only to be dumbfounded at which dessert to buy. In the end we got the Fried Mars Bars and Auntie Anne's Pretzels. Then Zuzu called cause she just got off work. We met her at Esplanade and then we are off to story land. Lols. It was too funny! The debate on DSLR, old school days and basically guys. Hahaha....I definitely had fun. Wish Ida was there too. Miss her!!!
So 31st Dec. Countdown day. Met up with this terrific people down here for some NYE celebrations! It was a very short not very planned one. So for those who didn't get the message truly sorry though. It was a short affair as we all left there by 9.30ish. Reyza believe it or not said he was sleepy. Wano got to meet up with her parents. Syarif gotta go to SG Flyer. While the rest of us have nothing else in mind we decided to call it a night. So Reyza, Zuzu and I took the cab home. Only then I learnt about the History of Coffee from the taxi driver. Awesome story. I shall research on them soon and post it here. Coolness. Then I receive a call from my bestie Ain of a celebration at Downtown. It was Sue's B'day. Its so awesome. She is one of the 1 Jan babies!!! Instead of going home I took a turn to Downtown.
Year 2009 ended with this 2 up here. I only went back home around 3+am. Which I hate! I asked them to sent me off but I was just left half of the way to walk it off myself. I had my alone moment just right after 3 hours. It was kinda sad. Walking alone. But luckily there were still people around. Reached home. Uploaded photos. Edit photos. Facebooked photos. Youtube. I only slept after 5+am. Then woke up at 12pm I guess. Pathetic way to start my new year. But then again I think it was ok!
I believe this year 2010 will be a good year for me to start a new life. A new chapter in Filzah's Life is about to begin! A new chapter will begin for most of you too! Have fun in 2010! Enjoy life to the fullest!
Wa'salaam....
No comments:
Post a Comment