I'm preparing to go out and teach tuition. Oh...help me or give me ideas on how to teach my tutee. I'm all out of ideas. I cannot remember when was the last time I taught someone on how to improve their English. The girl reads. The girl speaks well. But she can't write. Please give me ideas on what is best way to help her. She is going to be in Pri. 5 next year.
Besides this, I'm trying to find food in the house. Well I might as well go out and get some on the way...
Hoping 2010 would be a better year. This year is all about transition. Its a year where school is out and you have to grow up. I soo want to continue to go to Uni but the thing is I don't know what I should really study. I love theatre, I love photography and I love being in people's head. How is this going to work?
Ok...well off to teach...
No comments:
Post a Comment