Back to TV shows, my mum was so into this Indonesian Sinetron titled "Cahaya". I use to find it like in a way of other good shows on TV. Since I am forced to watch it (well I actually could go online and watch some Youtube) I grew fond of it. Due to this good looking guy. I know, I'm a girl so sue me. So yesterday was an episode where by this guy, Satria who is super deeply in love with the lead actress, Cahaya tried to convince this girl that he truly love her. He set out a plan to make her confess her feelings to the guy that she loves, Raka. So his plan worked Cahaya said I love you and Raka heard it and they finally said their I love you's and they hugged. Then the Very pitiful Satria just watch behind the wall through it all. Pity him. He is doing like those usual lines where you say, If you love somebody you have to let them go. In this case it does shows. Then again its TV! Lols!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment