
Alritey...been having lots of late nights and cab rides lately. Lepak till wee hours are costly. But then again, cabs are fun and addictive. I think I have spent more that a hundred on cab fare for this very month. Yikes! Needing rest and holidays. I can't seem to have it. Isn't it ridiculous. Maybe I could take a day off. Soon i think. I need a new job too. Anyone wanna hire a photographer or maybe a stage manager or how about a structure designer on hand. I am a starter on all of it but I am very willing to learn all of it in depth! Hahaha...seriously need a job!
Besides that all is alright. Here and there meeting my 2nd family SSP. I just need to take advantage of the time I could do. As my time is taken up by work...sucks. Its so tiring. And in less the 7 hrs time I have to be on my way to work...Haiz...how can i get fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment