Salam...
Congratulations to Aunt Nozie and Uncle Azwar in KL for their newborn baby! New cousin!!!
That's all I have to wish now...
Besides that I have so much anger in store in me like seriously. I am so afraid I would explode during this fasting month. All due to the people over at the other department that I have to work with. Sometimes they are asking for ridiculous things. Sometimes they just ignore our requests. Sometimes they just think you are not doing anything. Sometimes they just think with the balls and not with their brains. I'm getting seriously irritated with their attitude. The more my colleagues and I brought it up to our manager the worse their attitude gets. Its like they are procrastinating. I mean come on its called work. You are paid to do work and you are not paid to get people attention and make people think you are charming. For god sakes all of you are married and have kids. Grow up. Its not funny or fun to have customers screaming to your ear. Its irritating cause most of the time the complain from them are not even our fault. I hate being scolded for something I never do. Its like I am a scapegoat. Weirdos.
Lucky I work with my cousins and the rest of the girls in my department. At least they know what they are doing. Tomorrow, fasting month starts and work. Darn. They better not waste my time and work effort for tomorrow. Haiz. I so wan out!!! Just gotta keep telling myself this is temporary. Kak lin faster come back from your maternity leave so I can go back to my carefree life without having to deal with dickheads here...Hurz....
I need to take photos. Its true what abd says. I do feel much happier by snapping photos. I want to snap some tomorrow maybe. Then go home to break fast. Hmm... anyone interested to join me for a photoshoot???
No comments:
Post a Comment