04 December 2008
Sorry!
Hola guys! Its my birthday week yes. But i've been such an emo b'day girl. I seriously have no strength or mood to celebrate my b'day. Don't feel like celebrating it. To those who wish me and surprise I am really am moved and touch by the wishes and celebration coz I dun expect anything and I dun hope for anything nice to happen along this week. Thank you for making it bearable for me. The MST is stressing me to the core, I have to admit that. Moreover the submission of the FYP draft report is now less than a month. Its like 2 Jan if im nt mistaken. How can I enjoy my b'day at all with all this stresses? So I'm sorry if i'm not that cheery enough coz seriously nothing cn seriously make me happy that I can seriously jump for joy. Its not that I'm not grateful but I feel that I dun deserve it. I've got demoralise i guess. I need to gain the same confidence I had previously to get my cheerfulness back. Please bear with my dull and dun wanna smile attitude. Seriouly. Thank u so much once again for celebrating this week with me. Thank you to my family for being ever so loving. Love everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment