13 December 2008

Holidays & Company

Hola! Its been more than a week since I blog as there were loads of things to settle and study for. Firstly thank goodness MST Fever is finally over. I was happy to get it done. Esp. the last paper. Awesome shits. Hoping for the best the result hopefully. 

Next in life settle FYP Report. So that itself is on its way. So ok! All should be cool. Cannot wait to end it! Hahaha...

Next, trip to Tanjung Pinang. I got to say it will be stressful at some parts of the trip when I have to take charge. I need to keep reminding myself things just to make sure I'm doing the right thing and try not to lose my cool. Gotta stay in the zen state of mind and not blow my head off. So wish me luck in that.

Besides all this I guess life is pretty ok. I have discover things about myself thanks to all those who have highlighted my flaws. Thank you. Now I shall do things differently I hope. People can change why not me. Change does take a longer time but you need to change due to your increasing age number and you mind tends to mature. Lately I tend to ignore what people want to say about me because its their view of me and its not my views on me. Who would know yourself better other than yourself. No one will ever know you deeply. So we have to remember this " NO ONE CAN EVER MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF OTHER THAN YOU!" 

There is too many experiences in life to learn from. Too many heartaches, too many tears and too many stories to share. It just depends on how you interpret it and learn from it. So this 20 yr old girl have learn most of her life lessons through great ppl like her friends and family. I have feel guilty for those I've hurt I hope you guys can forgive any childish mistakes I've done when I was a teenager. Hahaha...dah tue dok...hehehe...I'm happy that I am older. Anyways thank you everyone for teaching me little bits and pieces of my life lessons. 

If we trust ourselves, embrace our faults and brazen it out with courage, strength, bravery and truth fate may just smile on us.

No comments: