10 December 2006

I've been feeling really frustrated and irritated lately. I've short temper, easily angered and easily irritated. I hv no idea why but my mood has been bad. I wanna say its PMS but i dun tink so. I juz feel like crying. Like yesterday i went to work i felt so agitated, i can't stand the people around. I juz wish all the customer wld dissappear coz i juz wanna cry.

Could i be under depression. I dunno. I feel like i wanna have fun n all but smtg inside me kinda restrain me frm having fun. I love to be my old self again. I dunno who i am now. Now i dun even feel like smiling. It's like wat's the use of smiling. I wanna say i'm unhappy with smtg i dunno wat it is. Is something troubling me? I'm still not sure. Its like i'm trapped inside. I wanna shout. Smtm i also feel i dun even wanna talk to anyone. Not even my friends. I need help.

Why am i like this??? WHY???
Is it because i'm over stress or i am overly tired. Putting up a front reveals no purpose. What i need is a life i think. I DON'T FRIGGIN KNOW LAH!!!

No comments: