20 November 2006

Hey fellow bloggies.... its been a long long long long while since i wrote...

Well there is really lots of drama and stress goin on in my life for the past weeks. There is school life, working life and my life. Its been all a mess lately. My school is like projects afte projects non stop. Its taking over my life like that. Projects everywhere. With work there is this 1 crazy fellow who gives me the creeps. He is so freaky ok. He likes me. N he is 2 yrs younger. Talk abt scary. Den there is my life. Like tis guy. BUT listen ppl muz understand by the meaning of like in MY vocabulary. MY LIKE is i LIKE u LIKE a FRIEND n NOT the KINDA LIKE LIKE till u love 1. IF i LIKE u TAT means u R a GOOD FRIEND. Gosh! I need to get that straighten this out to the peeps out there. I'm the kinda person who don't really like to be in a relationship. I like having tonnes of friends but never in a serious relationship. Coz being in a relationship will put me thru great stress and a lot of effort. I dun even take care of myself well yet to care for sum1 else. I'm not ready yet. I'm not stable. Even though i feel that my life being single suck like totally but having close frenzs around me is good enough to make me happy.

I may feel super inferior to myself but i feel more confident when i have lots of frenzs. So guys dun misunderstand me. I love my life juz the way it is for the time being. Any updates on my life i will let u noe. For now lets juz wait n c. I am confuse on my life myself.

Ciao guys!

No comments: