Salam!
Exams are over for almost 2 weeks. I am now just eagerly waiting on my results to come out next Thursday! The final determinant day of my 3.5 years in Uni! Oh my...all the feelings I have in me are in mess!
That and the fact that I know I would be sooo free after this. With one less commitment to commit too, I have more time on my hand. So my 1st week of being free was quite horrible because I cannot get use to the fact that I have nothing to do! Then next, by this time, most of my friends are engaged or married and have kids. So there is no possible way for me to arrange a random meet up with them during the wkends! Unless they are my guy friends! Lastly, I AM SINGLE!!! How much loneliness can engulf my heart within these span of free time? I am bored & lonely.
But I am thankful for having some friends, younger and guys mostly to be just a phone call away. I may have lost some friends within a few years but I guess that's just adult hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment