Salam,
I am beginning to really enjoy this solitude from the social media. What triggers me to do so is when someone who use to be in life told me to basically F-off. To put it postively, this person said that I need to settle my own problems myself when this person was the one who encouraged me to share my thoughts. I know right...soooo contradicting! I was fine when I shut myself off from the world. This person was the one that triggered me to start sharing but when I do I got shut off.
After this incident I thought that I should really shut myself totally. If a person cares enough about me, they would have to text me or call me personally. I am planning to limit my postings on every social media accounts that I have. Currently I am doing well I guess. I avoid entering into it. If I have the urge to post something I would have to go through a chain of thoughts before posting it.That and also removing my social apps on my home screen of my phone. It's kinda sad to that I do not shoot photos with my phone that much.
I guess I need to regroup my thoughts before I go on any further. Avoidance is key for now. Finishing this sem exams is the priority!
No comments:
Post a Comment