Salam,
I learnt a lot in this new month of this new year. I learn more about people, I learn more about the world & I learn more about myself. Went through 6 different sets of inspirational talk by great women & a man last week from the SG Islam Women Convention. But what struck me most was what Wardina said. Her words pretty much hit home on what I felt all this time.
I kept on going back and forth with this so called group that use to be or might still be friends of mine. I have to admit my mouth doesn't have any insurance & I usually speak my mind. So I naturally do what I do best I guess. But most of this time, I guess that most of the words I speak off usually will be heard second handedly or third handedly and so forth by the other party. This really questioned me on who my true friends are. Maybe some people do crave to be the centre of attraction or to be the person who is liked by many. But I realised that by doing that One has to be a backstabber to do that. To me you can say as many bad things or put words into my mouth all you want I wouldn't mind really. Coz I am tired of entertaining people who are two faced. Reasons why I rather spent most time being busy with most things rather than knowing all the things you say will end up being heard by the people who aren't suppose to hear it. I am honestly to tired of playing this childish games of hurting people and expecting you or the other party to be finally satisfied.
Like what Wardina said, Its better to focus of improving yourself rather than being bothered about what the person have over you.
Its hard to trust the people you have around you but I trust in HIM that I would be surrounded by good friends who truly care about me. I may not know who truly cares but for sure I am never giving anyone my 100% of trust in them. Once the trust & hopes is broken, you'll feel lost for sure. That assurance the other party give is just like an oasis, promising water in a deserted land but all it was, was just a fragment of your imagination. Nothing but the images you have on people.
So here I am here where no one really reads this blog, sharing my thought on the friends
i have. Thanks for reading if you did read this post or blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment