16 September 2012

Just old friends

Salam,

It was at first a move that I hesitated to take cause the past few years have been drama. When your just in one big group of friends, its only normal to have misunderstandings and bad gossips.

I am glad for most that I am ok with a close friend that was dear to me. I admire the way he is but somehow some bad gossip kinda broke us apart. So we had a good convo in the car and I am so relieve that there was a mutual understanding that what happen to our friendship was just some stupid gossip people spread around. I am glad that things seems to be back to normal with us. Awkwardness wasn't there anymore. Alhamdulillah, this friendship was mended.

I honestly don't seem to have this strong feelings for any of my guy friends so far. Most of the time I am proud & are amazed by how they are. I always think that they to would meet with someone as awesome & get married. In all cases I can never seem to imagine myself with someone. Its like imagination fail to load...pls try again later.

Anyways, today was great. Meeting up with the Lions again. Seeing everyone in a different light. Playing old games like little kids and just enjoy each other company. I now miss all the long training days, the camps, the scoldings and most of all the stage where we just pour our hearts out. I wish we could go back again but I know i  reality we are all grown up & we are expected to hold on to our new responsibilities. InsyaAllah, if not us prolly our kids could fom their own little group.

:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments: