I just realize that I am currently living with constant reminders that I am single and I am alone most times. It just seems that it is getting more frequent that these instances come. Yes I would just laugh it off and say its nothing or act that I am not bothered by it. But in true fact is that at the end of the day, I am left with all this unanswered questions about why am I still single or alone?
I don't really like the fact that I am the only person amongst my different group of friends that is still single. Going through all of my whatsapp group list I can usually be the only one in a group that is still single. It hurts when people starts questioning & planning on bringing their plus ones to our group events. It starts to become like a constant reminder & I have to tell myself, "Filzah you're single just deal with it".
Its not that I crave to have a boyfriend. But for once in my life, I do want someone to be my life partner. Possibly a husband but I think I am not ready to make that leap yet.
Having a new colleague at work who thinks pathetically of me is just so disturbing too. I don't find myself as a sad young un-loved woman who is in constant search of love. I just don't get it why does it bother some people that I am still single? I really hate to talk about this subject but people kept bringing it up. It is a sensitive question for me and therefore I wish I could avoid it. Maybe this is HIS way of testing my patience in terms of love. I believe I am not handling it correctly.
I think I need to be easy on myself and try to be positive. If love doesn't come to me now, maybe it is because I have to mend my relationship with HIM. I've got such a long way to go. But I shall try my hardest to keep myself going. I need to have more faith in HIM.

Astarghfirullahalazim, I could have handle all this questions better and I have to take easy. It is hard to live amongst the worldly desires. To think of all the sins that are out there , MasyaAllah May we all be protected from sins. I guess the 'want' to be love part of us is just so human. We are weak when it comes to our desires.
I really hope I could face this challenge with more faith. Pray for my strength ok guys. :'( May we all be blessed with the right kind of love. Amin InsyaAllah..

No comments:
Post a Comment