July to August has been such a roller coaster. I've learn so much to date that I fear the world more. To see the world and its uncertainties is so scary. Learning about the world economy scares me. Its like we are all inter-dependable on everyone. There is no denying that I got more annoyed with mindless tweets about the little problems in Singapore.
Yes Singapore train service is currently at its worst. But honestly does it affect you in a big way? I think the government is trying its hardest to keep us a float. Yes I never seen the government in this light, but I am actually quite impress with it. Comparing it with our neighboring countries, you have got to be super blessed that you are in Singapore. Yes I do feel the occasional annoyance that I have to compete with foreigners for work and everything else. But its one of the many ways to boost our economy. What can you do if you have such a country to cater? You have a country with a lot of aging people, no form of natural resources and land scarcity. Tell me how? Don't you think SG have done something good so far. There is way more room for improvement still but we have to brace ourselves. Nothing in life comes easy. There has to be balance in everything. SG wants people to invest in the country, hence the need to be nice to thy neighbors. But it is a two way street huh. Neighbors have to respect us too. There is no end to this never ending battle of SGeans and the FTs. We need them.
Then there's the theoretical things on all the basic parts of the buildings. Its crazy when windows and doors are explained in all technical terms. Its interesting! Hahahaha!
Basically we have to think that the world is so huge and there's a lot of things out there to learn about. Complaining about small little things is just not making anything or changing anything in the world. It just becomes this annoying background noise that has no input to the big picture. I so have to remind myself this. We tend to complain without realizing it. So lets try our best to keep the nasty comments to ourselves. When you have nothing good to say, don't say it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment