Salam,
Its so scary to know all of the things you know is falling apart when you learn more about it deeper. I feel like a meltdown cmg...Its like I don't want to do it anymore...then again I hv to remember these are just people's perception on things.
I suddenly feel so off...not in my element after these lessons...it gets worse by the wk but I'm hoping I come out strong out of it.
I do not want failure to be my option. Being average doesn't cut it for me either. Ya Allah give me strength to overcome this please.
I don't want come off as a know it all or a show off either...this is a challenge I hv to face i guess...stay humble Filzah.
As what an Ustadz say, we need to be clear of our intention on doing things. My intention is to just complete my course and ace it. It is honestly so hard. Its beyond my imagination of hard.
Photography, seriously is honestly not as easy as it looks. It friggin hard with all of the rules. Its not just about how nice your photo is. Its your technique, your angles, your technical expertise, your editting skills & everything under the sun. Its hard ok. Try sitting in on one of my digital photography classes and you'll seriously feel like crying. I do now... :(
Its so scary to know all of the things you know is falling apart when you learn more about it deeper. I feel like a meltdown cmg...Its like I don't want to do it anymore...then again I hv to remember these are just people's perception on things.
I suddenly feel so off...not in my element after these lessons...it gets worse by the wk but I'm hoping I come out strong out of it.
I do not want failure to be my option. Being average doesn't cut it for me either. Ya Allah give me strength to overcome this please.
I don't want come off as a know it all or a show off either...this is a challenge I hv to face i guess...stay humble Filzah.
As what an Ustadz say, we need to be clear of our intention on doing things. My intention is to just complete my course and ace it. It is honestly so hard. Its beyond my imagination of hard.
Photography, seriously is honestly not as easy as it looks. It friggin hard with all of the rules. Its not just about how nice your photo is. Its your technique, your angles, your technical expertise, your editting skills & everything under the sun. Its hard ok. Try sitting in on one of my digital photography classes and you'll seriously feel like crying. I do now... :(
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment