19 July 2011

Converts.

Salam,

Today, I met with an old secondary school friend. He is this very funny looking tall, skinny looking chinese boy who can just look awkward at most time. He was one friendly guy who fits in perfectly with any crowd. He use to pick up simple malay words back then but now, he speaks full blown malay. Its just like talking to a normal malay guy.

Today went I met him, he gave me his hand to Salam and then he told me. "You know what? I've converted." Me being the shocked by his statement just blurted out a series if questions, "When? How? Why?..." Then he continued..."Yes, its true & next week is the start of the fasting month!"

Hearing his words just really shocked me! I was appalled, taken aback & shocked. But whatever it is I am happy for him. Alhamdulillah amin...I hope to catch up with him soon to know more of his stories! InsyaAllah...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: