17 May 2011

Our tests.

Salaam,

I've been through a test of patience lately, I guess its true when the say, the closer you are to HIM the more tests you have to face. InsyaAllah I can get through all of it.

Recently, a test was to see who I have my heart, set out truly for. I don't know if I fail this test or pass it. For all I know, I still have faith in HIM. Sometimes we just don't see another person's flaws as we are blinded by their kindness and self that we forget the main existence of where such feelings come from. If love is brought to your heart by HIM, he can always take it away anytime HE wants to. All of this are temporary happiness in this world. Everything in this world is temporary.

A sister of mine once prayed, "If there were to be any form of love present in my heart, let it be for God & his prophet." I believe so, this is what I want. I truly need to believe in HIM and trust HIM more. I hope I do not slander and be fooled by the worldly things. Its hard. But you've got to try.

InsyaAllah...we can do this. Lets do this sisters & brothers!

No comments: