Salam,
I honestly have lost track of who reads my blog. I just normally assume no one reads it and take it as a space for me to let out my feelings. But to those who reads my blog...thank u for reading! :)
I am not sure what kind of phase I am going through right now. Its just that, there is no denying the fact that I miss hvg someone to text every single day. Day and night. Laughing to oneself and just have that nice feeling of you being cared off. I don't normally never have that. Until he did. Thats the hard part to move on from.
I've had such a long, long time building up a shield from getting my heart hurt but this time the walls crumble down in less than a month. I was so gullible and very green at that point of time. I think I was shocked that such attention were given to me. I was lying to my heart & myself. My intentions was clear in my mind but not in my heart.
Writing this does not mean I still hv feelings for him or what not. I just miss the feeling of being cared off. Sometimes I need that daily support that will tell me today will be ok or at the very least something to look forward to at the end of the day.
But today, I dreamt of him. I don't know If I told you i've been waking up at the odd hours of the night from random dreams. I've been hvg such nights ever since I lost touch with him. Until today, after waking up and slept bck, I dreamt of him. I've been thinking about the dream the whole day. Its the first I ever dreamt of him. I guess the uncertainty of him making a contact is killing me. Coz I'm not sure if he will or if he does I won't know how to react to it.
All I can ask for is to leave all of this uncertain pieces of my heart to be filled with the love for Allah s.w.t. InsyaAllah...
:)
I honestly have lost track of who reads my blog. I just normally assume no one reads it and take it as a space for me to let out my feelings. But to those who reads my blog...thank u for reading! :)
I am not sure what kind of phase I am going through right now. Its just that, there is no denying the fact that I miss hvg someone to text every single day. Day and night. Laughing to oneself and just have that nice feeling of you being cared off. I don't normally never have that. Until he did. Thats the hard part to move on from.
I've had such a long, long time building up a shield from getting my heart hurt but this time the walls crumble down in less than a month. I was so gullible and very green at that point of time. I think I was shocked that such attention were given to me. I was lying to my heart & myself. My intentions was clear in my mind but not in my heart.
Writing this does not mean I still hv feelings for him or what not. I just miss the feeling of being cared off. Sometimes I need that daily support that will tell me today will be ok or at the very least something to look forward to at the end of the day.
But today, I dreamt of him. I don't know If I told you i've been waking up at the odd hours of the night from random dreams. I've been hvg such nights ever since I lost touch with him. Until today, after waking up and slept bck, I dreamt of him. I've been thinking about the dream the whole day. Its the first I ever dreamt of him. I guess the uncertainty of him making a contact is killing me. Coz I'm not sure if he will or if he does I won't know how to react to it.
All I can ask for is to leave all of this uncertain pieces of my heart to be filled with the love for Allah s.w.t. InsyaAllah...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment