25 February 2011

56/365 - Happy heart!

Salam,

Alhamdulillah today was a very fruitful day! Work was work and lets move on cause its Friday! Hahaha...

Went to An Nadhah today and I feel some kind of happy. It feels like as if my heart is so full! Listening to the doa's for Rasullullah s.w.t. made me teared. Its like I just have so much respect and love for him for spreading such a beautiful religion. It was weird cause everyone was standing and singing praises for Him and I just happen to cry when I feel my heart is being filled with so much love. The thing about it is because I think that the people of the mosque was also sharing that love for Him. Its so indescribable.

I teared more after hearing his life story. I count myself so lucky for being born into an islamic family. My parent's aren't strict but I better myself to try and be good! Its one of the best way to repay what they've done to us.

No comments: