09 February 2011

40/365 - When questions engulfed your mind?

Salam,

It start off as innocent questions that was deem acceptable. Actually it was ok until I receive this question on formspring....

Qns:

Do you think that girls should give their virginity to their boyfriends?


Ans:
No. Its the biggest sin you can ever make in your life. Giving in to pleasures makes you no less than an animal. Are u an animal?

Honestly I was appalled when I receive this question. If you are a true lady you will guard your dignity. Why would you give yourself so freely to guys who have animal like senses. I know none of my friends would ask such a question. I know they are mature enough to make the right choices for themselves. Only a teenager would ask such question, guess what, most of my friends are adults. I don't know. I feel like my suspicions are always right ever since my transition. Its never wrong. Ya Allah, just guide me well so I know what I can do to help... =)

No comments: