I woke up today with only one intention in mind. That was to cancel the photoshoot event. I think I was thinking it in my sleep even. So I woke turn on Mick and starts posting up things on the event page to check who was coming. As I expected it was also going to be a no go. There were more guys than girls. So my intentions to cancel it was as what I expect it to be.
I felt awesome after that! There is more to this cancellation than expected anyways. Only some knew the story. I just want to avoid the weirdness! Hahaha...
So a few ppl call me and text me up to check if it were to be cancelled. But I just told them if they still wanna hang they could. We gather that very few ppl and we went out. Without much intentions of having fun. We met at 5 at Bugis. It was Su, Aizad and me. Met, prayed at Masjid Sultan and we bumped into Fahmi. It was about time we dine at his parents cafe too.

Early dinner there and then Fard & Shamil called said they were coming over. So we planned to watch Black Swan. Called up Jeff and Jeff said it was an Ok! Jeff said Syad would want to watch too and I called him down to.
Show was at 9pm. Watched it! Hahahaha...It was a deep show. It takes a while to process the story but its a movie worth watching I'll say. That's all for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment