03 February 2011

34/365 - I'm pretty much annoyed.

Salam,

I know I am not supposed to be this way. But its getting on my nerves that a person texts me and ask me things that are obvious. I'm not too sure if the person reads my blog. But honestly I'm not interested to be with anyone that can show me to the way to HIM. I am not interested in games or dates. I know I've never been in a date like situation or anything but after knowing the sins of dating I am going to stay away from it.

Getting back on ones religion makes you realizing so many things that you may think lightly off...I know I am not the good one out there at all but I can try to be good. Changing one self is one step to being a better person.

I just hope this Saturday won't be too hard for me. I need my future to be right. I don't need a guy yet I think. But I do need someone to really guide me in terms of religion. Reading and hearing about it is just one step. Having someone to guide is my ultimate need. Insya'allah, kun faya kun....

No comments: