Its a Saturday and it seems to be the most useless day I ever made it to be. I woke up only at 1pm. Half a day wasted! Was supposed to be meeting Arif and Fique today, but Fique was sick so we give it a miss.
I than decided to go to the Electronics fair so I texted Ain. She was agreeable to it until she texted me she don't feel like it cause she was tired...so I basically just sat at home till that msg came...
I then left for Suntec but sadly when I reached there it was close. Totally wasted effort. Lucky Aizat called at around 5 and ask if I'm going out or else I will be there alone like a stupid fool. So we were at Suntec to have nothing to do at all! In malay I shall call it, "Dah macam budak bodoh terpacak dekat Suntec!" Which basically means we feel like stupid fools being at Suntec with nothing to do.
We then had dinner and chilled at Coffee Bean. We just sat and talk. We waited for Zuzu as she was just at Marina Bay Sands. Waited for her and we head home. That was my totally wasted day ever...hope you guys had a totally better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment