Salam,
Its been 22 years since I've been single. Yes I would love to meet a guy, date him and marry him one day. I am truly glad that I've never been in a relationship. The younger kids nowadays would say I'm a loser for nuts but who cares. I guess I would only have to fall in love with one guy only in my life and it will be beautiful.


After watching the malaysian movie, Aku Masih Dara, I feel more convinced that I will meet him someday. I am grateful that I have repent and got back to my religion truly. But I wish to have meet a guy who would not only love me but also guide me towards Allah. That is my only wish that I pray for every night. I guess it is true that most people say I'm like my mother. I think I'm truly am. My mum loved only one guy and that's my father. My father have been the one that has been guiding us well to Allah. Insya'allah I'll find someone like him.
Two movies made me repent, as per above. I am surprise. I've always want to change and I think change in this modern day is pretty unconventional. Allah has his way of making us change. I am glad HE made me change to realized my mistakes. Alhamdulillah syukur.
I hope more people around me will change too. I always pray that the ones I love will mend their ways and repent. I've seen too much already that made me scared for most of them. Be it my family and my friends. I hope all ends well. I wish sometimes I have that power to help people change but I am not strong enough to do it. All I can give are my prayers.
I know there is one person I really want to truly change. I loved her like a sister but she is so lost in this so called "world" She is taken in by what the world can give her that she left her religion and family behind. She might now be even married and doing god knows what. But from what I've learn, if there were such people who does so, we as Muslim could not accept her as a sister in Islam as she turn her backs on us. If we do, we are supporting her wrong doings and all the sins that she has done. Sometimes its soo hard to accept the facts but it is the truth. We are mere humans whose life on earth is temporary. Nothing in this world is forever. Life can be taken away even as we sleep.
I love all those around me. I am no saint and I am no preacher. I am just one of Allah's humble servant who is put on this earth for a purpose. Insya'allah all will end well at the end of the day. All we could do is be thankful for all the things that are given to us and be grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment