I think that everything happen for a reason. Like for example my previous post I thought so much on giving up on what I love most. Then like a flame it was reignited. I remember why I love it so much and sacrificing it just seems too much. How can you give up something you love most versus something you think that it's right for you. I am very shukur to get the opportunity to see what I am missing. Sometimes being practical is stupid I guess. Following your heart can make the world a happy place though. I am going to take life a step at a time and would not think of what is going to happen to me. Yes!
Given a life, live it.
Given money, cherish it.
Given love, pursue it.
Given passion, drown in it.
Given chances, explore it.
There are reasons for everything. Has been and always been a motto in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment