12 November 2009

Get off my back...

I don't know If I am approaching this the wrong way but I have been taught by my parents to never repay any bad things that have been thrown to us, as we'll be as bad as them. I have to admit I have been receiving bad energies by people close to me due to I don't know what reasons.

I was told to get myself better job and it is one of the reason why I quit my job. I could have stayed on but I didn't. Its stressful enough working at a place which I am not comfortable at all. Having people telling me what I need to do and what I should be doing just sucks! Now when I am jobless people can still say why I quit my job, when all I hear from the previous months are, " Hey get yourself a better job!" Aren't people busy enough with their own lives. Can't they just be less concern towards me. I know they want to look out for me but once in a while I do need to do things on my own.

Then there is this thing about being proud about the things you own. Come on. Having something so classy or EXPENSIVE does not classify a person as a human being. So what If you buy something with a brand? Does in entitle you to a prize saying "Congratulations, you won the most materialistic person award!" Buying something with brand is one thing, the other thing is, do you even know how to use such branded item. What I'm trying to say is, if you want to flaunt something you think is awesome, all you've got to do is to know how work with the item itself. I just don't understand some materialistic people. To me, I will only buy something with a brand just to reward myself of a job well done or for an effort made.

On top of this there is also the thing of judging people just like judging a book by its cover. I believe that it is alright to view someone on a perspective. But before we pass judgement on the person, first you must ask yourself this question, Do you even know the person? or even so Have you ever spoke to this person? This is a mistake that a person can make. By doing this you are just telling people how judgmental you are and then they will wonder, "If this is the way this person categorize people, how would he/she categorize me?" Am I right? Hmm...its all up to you readers to take in what I say or to give it a thought.

That are some of the things I got to go through so far for this month. I wonder what's next line?

No comments: