Maybe this are my test, being put through a series of funny stories that entangles me with other people relationships. I don't ask to be in them I just happen to be. Being single and not having the experience is just well sucks. But being told off for not having that experience and also told to shut up is just harsh. Feeling somehow accused of something that has no relations to anything is just wrong. Basically what did I do??
Sometimes I wonder why protect the friendship when in the end you might lose it. Why am I so nice as to back up a friend when deep down the friend might not even cherish you. I know I made a promise to my best friend never to talk about it ever but it hurts. 8 years is a long time. Moreover during this very special and joyous month. Listening to the sad songs of this month does bring me to tears that I have been holding back.
Besides that being partly accused of something which isn't even my fault sucks! Is it my fault that things turn out this way? Is it my fault that you are skittish about your reasoning of people? Its not mine at all! Don't get me involve in it and I am also not interested to be apart of it! So yeah think before you speak. Well that is if you can think...
well...people are made not to perfection; its either you're pretty and have fugly attitude or your fugly but have an awesome attitude. Which one are you cause you cannot be both?
I'm enervated from all of this! Thank you for reading...
p.s. If you think that above mention is you then I apologize for any heartache cause...see I am still being nice...
Fil when are you so going to learn...
No comments:
Post a Comment