26 September 2009

This is for you Syiqin...

All I can say my dear friend is that ain and me love you like a sister.

I don't like you boyfriend at all that just it.

From yesterday conference call it just confirm more how much we don't like him. He talks as if he is a true Islam but all he did was breaking most of the rules of Islam. I cannot stand it that he is talking about Islam and he can still say that we,your friends and your family aren't true Islam. How would you seriously accept what he just said to your friends and family. Friends and family are important no matter if you have a boyfriend or not. Thanks to this I would not want a boyfriend if he just spoils my relationship with my loved ones.

I just hope that you could see the clearer picture. Love is not always what it seems. It might have different agendas as it blinds you. All I can say is that keep things in moderation. Putting all of your heart out there will just hurt you.

Lastly don't shut me up. I know I may be the only person with the least experience in relationships but I know things through experiences of a friend. So stop shutting me up just because I am single.

Ciao!

No comments: