30 September 2009

Things I want to do in life? At least what I can think off...

1. To be a professional photographer.
2. To be a wedding planner.
3. To be a Stage Manager.
4. To write a novel.
5. To write a play.
6. To draw.
7. To paint.
8. To sky dive.
9. To lose weight.
10. To get rid of my asthma.
11. To get that driving license.
12. To get an awesome job that does no involve sitting down for 8 hrs!
13. To get a new bicycle.
14. To be more confident.
15. To stay single till end of the year.
16. To get a date for the fun of it.
17. To watch movies once in 2 weeks.
18. To go out with girlfriends at least once in 2 wks.
19. To help my parents more.
20. To sell of my bags and shoes.
21. To be thankful for what I have.
22. To have more fun.
23. To be less up tight.
24. To be less sarcastic.
25. To understand other people better.
26. To meet more people.
27. To finish reading the books that i've bought.
28. To complain less about life.
29. To be happy about life.
30. To stop scolding profanities just because I'm angry.
31. To have a more positive outlook on life.
32. To stop reading into people and expecting the worse from them.
33. To stop being proud when there is nothing much to be proud off.
34. To chill.
35. To learn to cook more dishes.
36. To be less lazy.
37. To learn more about patience.
38. Need to be patient.
39. Need to understand that its time to be responsible in life.
40. Boyfriends will come when the time is right.

Yeah so far thats all I can think off for now. I want to change!

Anyone else up for it???

Its a challenge!

:)

No comments: