Moreover knowing that my friends have their own boyfriends to tend to I just feel that I do not want to disturb their already schedule, scheduled time with their boyfriends. Everyone is working, everyone have their love life to tend to.
In other side I have been spending time with my father's side of the family after my great grandmother's passing. Had dinners at my aunts. But in someways I do feel that connecting back with my cousins are crucial. I just feel that I have been good so far this fasting month. I have to admit I have never really do my Terawih prayers during my previous fasting month. I did went last year with Reyza and Izzah. That was only once after which I cannot really remember what I was busy with. Now I have the time and I am able to do it. Kinda proud of myself.
But I do miss how I spent my last fasting month. Going geylang with the SSP peeps. I even got my baby during fasting month. Yeah my DSLR is one year old in the Islamic Calender. Hehehehe....Love it!
People please ask me out to Iftar together ok! Missing loads of people!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment