Its been 3 years that most of my fellow classmates and fellow schoolmates have been working hard to this day that we have been waiting for. The day that we can show our parents that we have done them proud. I still remember how hard it was for O levels. Now I can safely and proudly say that I have a diploma. I know its nothing much but it is one of the many accomplishment that I wish to attain and I got what I want.
Ok this is so starting to sound like a graduation speech I shall just stop there. Anyways, graduation was awesome. although there are a millions things to think about, that moment on the stage where you are given that empty scroll box it feels like your moment of glory. It is such a lovely feeling to have knowing that you did some butt kicking in school.
Hahaha...anyways... the day was a Thursday, 28th May 2009. I woke up late for my graduation. But luckily I have packed my bags and prepare what I need to get ready. So woke up. Shower. Wear the standard white top and black pants as stated. Took a family photo with the heavy robe. Went out and took a cab. Can I just say that taking the cab was like a walk through memory lane. I pass by the various construction sites that I've been to or the places that I went to for my attachments. Driving pass the same places that I've been just bring back so much memories. Phew...Ok so reach school. Saw Shak. Saw Khai. Saw Jega. Took photos with Shak. Then took photos with Khai. Then take more photos as more of my classmates and khai classmates came pouring in. Then saw Fard. Took more photos. Hahaha...Then after a while. We went into the Convention centre. Sat for like another 45 mins watching vids and hear the success stories of other fellow graduates. Me and fard were already complaining how hungry we were. Coz we all went out w/o eating breakfast. Hahaha...Then the presenting of diploma starts. Woohoo! Got more nervous. After then we all start walking and walk down the steps towards the stage. Saw the archi tech assts. manage to congratulate me. Then continue walking then it was my turn to be on stage. So walk up like slowly. I was wearing like a 4 inch high heels. So walking slowly and concentrating not to fall was done well. Went off the stage took d diplomas and went back up. Watch more graduands getting their dips. then off we were out of the graduation showcase. Then we ate. Took more photos and spoke to more lecturers. And then khai, shak, fard and me went to walk past like 2 foodcourts and then reach to foodcourt 1. Where we all spend most of our time there. Ate, drink bubble tea and ate some dessert. Met with the SSP peeps along the way. Met with Rif one of my juniors and his classmates and we all did some catching up. So nice to see ppl in school. So fun. Then I basically just stay in school till 9pm by hanging out with my SSP Family! Haiz i am soo missing school.
No comments:
Post a Comment