10 April 2009

Kecamuk

There is too much feelings in me right now. Dunno how else to express it. It involves like almost all aspects of my life. Everything in this 20 years and 5 months of living is like bottled up. Painful but still gotta live with it. I gotta admit we all gotta faced some harsh realities of life to make us not take things for granted. These are the things god are testing us, test us whether we are strong enough to face it all. Its our responsibility to face the challenges.

Alrighty, I started work this wk. At first I didn't have much will power to do it as my mind is still with Muzikarama. I am like game on there. So work is very much absent from my mind. I wish I could start like after Muzikarama ends. But I already did the deed. Too bad. Work is temporary though only for 5 months. Then its back to finding my way in life. I guess I am scared to face life head on. Having uncertainty in my life is just too scary. It scare the shit out of me! What made my life bearable is seeing how the sky paints a different light everyday. Seeing it and capturing it on camera made me feel calm. Maybe that's my de-stress kit. I miss the SSP peeps!

Ok...last wednesday i met up with my favourite ppl, my committee members! Well at least some of them. Then lepak at starbucks and reminisce those times we had for MZK 3. The process of training and all. It then occured to me how close we were all are. Going home tgth. Ran in the rain. Telling ghost stories. Slept in the library. Those were the times man. I love it! Made me realised how much each of them meant to me. Haiz...hahaha...But that lepak session was awesome lah. I love it. Then suddenly we talk abt a guy and girl view on approaching the different sexes. Its interesting to know and surprisingly it is also embarrassingly true. It was great to know how the guys think sometimes. I just realise they are just exactly, totally the same with us girls. I don't know why we categories them like a species from god knows where.  

That my mix feelings for today...Kecamuk...

No comments: